- Eastwood Thermo-Coustic Sound Deadener Material
- Butyl rubber membrane deadens road and driveline noise
- High-performance aluminum facing reduces engine and exhaust heat
- Conforms easily to interior and door panels
- Maximum service temp, 140F. Not to be applied to overhead areas such as roof, hood or trunk lid
- Kit covers approximately 33.75 sq. ft.
Starting at: $7.99
See this product in action!
About Eastwood Thermo-Coustic Sound Deadener Material
Eastwood’s Thermo-Coustic Insulation reduces road noise and engine heat to make your ride more comfortable! The Thermo-Coustic Barrier conforms easily to interior and door panels, with a hi-tack adhesive that lets you install them securely. Each of the 9 sheets are crafted with a .060"-thick layer of sound-deadening butyl rubber material, bonded to a high-performance, heat-reducing aluminum facing, for an overall thickness of 0.063".
Along with a significant reduction in road noise and driveline vibration, these Thermo-Coustic Barrier sheets help keep heat from penetrating your vehicle’s interior. Tests showed performance equivalent to that of the more-expensive major brand, so why pay more? Compare the performance and price to Dynamat liners and see for yourself.
Kit includes 33.75 sq. ft. of material, enough to insulate the most critical portions of your car’s interior and door panels. For more complete coverage, order two kits (particularly if you've removed the factory sound-deadening material during restoration). Imported.
(A) One complete kit (9 sheets) covers approximately 33.75 sq. ft.Thermocoustic weighs 0.75 lbs/sq ft.