- ElastiWrap® Quart Torqued Yellow Sprayable
ElastiWrap® Quart Torqued Yellow Sprayable
Item #15082ZP Brand: Eastwood
- ElastiWrap® is high-build and requires fewer coats than similar products
- Available in gallons, quarts and aerosols
- High temp resistant up to 350 degrees F
- Applies easily with HVLP sprayer, Turbine, roller or brush
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Easy to touch up
- Removes easily
- Intermix Compatibility System – mix colors to create your own shade
- UV resistant exceeded 500 hours of QUV testing (ASTM D4587)
- Customize your own color using the Eastwood ElastiWrap 2-Color Intermix System!
About ElastiWrap® Quart Torqued Yellow Sprayable
ElastiWrap® is a unique strippable rubberized coating that can be easily applied over most substrates and can remain in place indefinitely or be removed by simply peeling it off. ElastiWrap's high build formula requires fewer coats and removes easier than similar products. It's easy to apply; use a, brush, electric turbine sprayer or a HVLP paint gun. This coating is not made for dipping. Not only is ElastiWrap® corrosion resistant, it's UV, scratch and abrasion resistant too, and stable in extreme temperatures up to 350 degrees. Furthermore, ElastiWrap has its own intermix system, by mixing ElastiWrap™ primary colors you can create your own shade.
One US Quart, 32 Fluid Ounces
14933Z ElastiWrap Surface Prep aerosol
14969 Microfiber cloth 3 pack
13375 Soft Edge Masking tape
11844 Canvas wheel masks
14878 Eastwood Turbine paint System
20406 Coveralls XL
Always wear eye skin and respiratory protection when applying this product. Apply in a well ventilated area away from open flame. Consult Product Information Sheet and MSDS for specific warnings and safety precautions.
IMPORTANT: Surface must be glossy and waxed to ensure easy removal of coating. See product Information sheet for specific set up and application.
Questions & Answers