- Elastiwrap Fluorescent Burnin Orange Aerosol
How many cans do you think I would need to cover a 4dr Chevy cavalier? And would I be able go through a high pressure car wash with this on?
(1) I have a checkerboard mat (-4" squares) can I use this product to brush or roll on the pattern? (2) The base coat dark urethane acrylic. Will a lighter color of this product require > 2 coats coverage. (3) Can clear coat be applied on top?
Being that this coating requires 5-6 coats, how large an area can be covered with each aerosol can?
Elastiwrap Fluorescent Burnin Orange Aerosol
Item #15251Z Brand: Eastwood
You can keep ElastiWrap™ on indefinitely or if you’re tired of the color, just peel it off and spray on a different color.
- ElastiWrap™ is high-build and requires fewer coats than similar products
- Also available in gallons and quarts
- High temp resistant up to 350 degrees F
- Applies easily with HVLP sprayer, Turbine, roller or brush
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Easy to touch up
- Removes easily
- Intermix Compatibly System – mix colors to create your own shade
That’s right, peel it off. It doesn't harm the painted or bare surface underneath. In fact, it protects surfaces from scratches and corrosion. Spray the high-build rubber coating on an unfinished surface to protect it until it’s ready to paint. Spray it directly on glossy clear coats, paint, unfinished metal and other surfaces for color and protection. The uses are endless for ElastiWrap™.
About Elastiwrap Fluorescent Burnin Orange Aerosol
ElastiWrap is a unique strippable rubberized coating that can be easily applied over most substrates and can remain in place indefinitely or be removed by simply peeling it off. ElastiWrap's high build formula requires fewer coats and removes easier than similar products. Not only is ElastiWrap corrosion resistant, it's scratch and abrasion resistant too, and stable in extreme temperatures up to 350 degrees.
11 ounce aerosol
14933Z ElastiWrap Surface Prep aerosol
14969 Microfiber cloth 3 pack
13375 Soft Edge Masking tape
11844 Canvas wheel masks
14878 Eastwood Turbine paint System
20406 Coveralls XL
Always wear eye skin and respiratory protection when applying this product. Apply in a well ventilated area away from open flame. Consult Product Information Sheet and MSDS for specific warnings and safety precautions.
Made in USA
IMPORTANT: Surface must be glossy and waxed to ensure easy removal of coating. See product Information sheet for specific set up and application.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Eastwood Hurricane Color Shifting Pearl 50gOnly $49.99