You can keep ElastiWrap® on indefinitely or if you’re tired of the color, just peel it off and spray on a different color. That’s right, peel it off. It doesn’t harm the painted or bare surface underneath. In fact, it protects surfaces from UV damage, scratches and corrosion. Spray the high-build rubber coating on an unfinished surface to protect it until it’s ready to paint. Spray it directly on glossy clear coats, paint, unfinished metal and other surfaces for color and protection. The uses are endless for ElastiWrap®.
- ElastiWrap® is high-build and requires fewer coats than similar products
- Available in gallons, quarts and aerosols
- High temp resistant up to 350 degrees F
- Applies easily with HVLP sprayer, Turbine, roller or brush
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Easy to touch up
- Removes easily
- Intermix Compatibility System – mix colors to create your own shade
- UV resistant exceeded 500 hours of QUV testing (ASTM D4587)
- Customize your own color using the Eastwood ElastiWrap® 2-Color Intermix System!