- Electronic Torque Adapter
Electronic Torque Adapter
Item #13624 Brand: Eastwood
adding digital torque precision
- Measures torque from 15-150 ft.-lbs. and 20-200Nm (Newton meters)
- Accurate to ±2% of reading @ 10% to 100% of full scale
- Backlit digital LCD displays torque setting and torque reached
- Buzzer sounds when preset torque is reached
- Includes adapters for 3/8" and 1/2" drives
About Electronic Torque Adapter
Over-torque a bolt and it'll snap; under-torque it and it can loosen and get lost (as will the part you were trying to secure). Here's how to get it right, without having to buy a new torque wrench. Connect this Digital Torque Adapter in between your standard ratchet and the socket or socket extension you'll be turning. Digital display shows your torque setting and torque achieved, and you'll also get a visual and audible warning when you reach the set torque. Frequently used torque readings can be set and stored in memory. Works with all brands of 3/8"- or 1/2"-drive ratchets. Design and engineered in the USA. Final product imported.
Digital Torque Adapter, with 3/8" and 1/2"-drive adapters, 2 lithium batteries, and storage case
Wear appropriate eye protection.
Questions & Answers