- Epoxy Primer Black w/Catalyst One Gallon Kit
How soon can I apply the final top coat. Also must all areas be sanded? Thinking about spraying fire wall without sanding so I can mount my cab.
Epoxy Primer Black w/Catalyst One Gallon Kit
- Use on steel, aluminum, fiberglass, fillers and finishes
- May be sanded after 2-3 days
- Mix 1:1 with catalyst included
- DTM - Direct To Metal application for a strong bond
- Reduce up to 20% to use as a sealer
About Epoxy Primer Black w/Catalyst One Gallon Kit
Eastwood's Black Epoxy Primer is an easy-to-use, 2-component primer/sealer that adheres beautifully, resists rust, dries fast and has superior color hold. May be applied over steel, aluminum, fiberglass, body fillers and existing finishes. Has no lead, chromate and isocyanides. Unlike most epoxy primers, Eastwood's Black Epoxy Primer is easy to sand 2-3 days after application. Mix 1:1 with catalyst included.
50246 ZP 50245 ZP
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection.