- Eastwood 7-Piece Hammer & Dolly Set
Eastwood 7-Piece Hammer & Dolly Set
Item #11979 Brand: Eastwood
- Shrinking/Skinning Hammer
- Cross Chisel Curved
- Toe Block
- Heel Block
- General Purpose
- Light Dinging Spoon
About Eastwood 7-Piece Hammer & Dolly Set
These hammers are powerful auto body tools made from high carbon steel, and are precision balanced for optimum impact. Each head is precision-machined, polished, hardened and heat-treated for a lifetime of service and reliability. Strong fiberglass handles with thick rubber grips add unmatched durability.
The three dollies have been designed to work on almost every surface angle and contour. Each is hardened and hand-ground, then tumble-polished, for a smooth forming surface. The dinging spoon is also heat-treated and hand-ground for a straight and level hammering surface.
- Pick Hammer – Blunt point for raising low points and finessing character lines. Smooth, general-finishing face.
- Cross-Chisel Curved Hammer – Curved chisel head provides access to tight inside corners. Smooth, convex face for general finishing.
- Shrinking/Skinning Hammer – Cross-hatched face for shrinking work on large, flatter surfaces. Skinning head for installing door skins, working high crown areas and character lines.
- Dinging Spoon – Offset handle and sharp edges for accessing sharp ridges and lines. DO NOT use as a pry tool.
- Heel Dolly – Works well on larger curved surfaces and sharp inside corners.
- Toe Dolly – For smoothing larger expanses. Sharp edges for corner work, and straight edges for working flanges. Thin for access in tight areas.
- General-Purpose Dolly – Cantilevered edges for access to deeply recessed corners and lips. Integral hand-hold and mass are ideal for back-up on heavier hammer strikes.
Aside from auto body repair and metal work, this hammer and dolly set can be also used for metal forming and shaping, general-purpose body repair, and custom fabrication.
3 Hammers: shrinking/skinning, cross chisel curved, pick. 4 Dollies: toe block, heel block, general purpose, light dinging spoon
Safety / Instructions
Always wear eye and skin protection when working with metal.
31063 Metal-Bumping Book
11138 Body-Smoothing Hammer
13146 Trim Hammer
28241 Repousse Hammer
31083 Shrinking Dolly
31222 Slapping Spoon
20550 Metal-Shaping DVD
10041Z PRE Painting Prep Aerosol
Customers also viewed:
Fairmount 17 Pc Master Hammer & Dolly SetOnly $299.99
Our finest hickory hammer and dolly set; made in the USA by Martin®Only $254.99
Fairmount 9 Pc Master Hammer SetOnly $174.99
Fairmount 9 Pc Metal Forming Set WoodOnly $199.99
A complete set of hammers and accessories for auto fiberglass repairOnly $399.99
The most popular metal-working tools, plus an informative bumping bookOnly $229.99