- Eastwood Concours HVLP Paint Gun 1.2 and 1.4 tips
Eastwood Concours HVLP Paint Gun 1.2 and 1.4 tips
Item #51603 Brand: Eastwood
- Includes 2 stainless steel needle/nozzle/air caps (1.2 and 1.4mm)
- Anodized adjustment knobs and air cap ring
- Lightweight, satin-finished aluminum body
- Compatible with most home-shop compressors
- Backed by Eastwood's 10-year limited warranty
About Eastwood Concours HVLP Paint Gun 1.2 and 1.4 tips
Eastwood Concours HVLP gravity-feed paint gun is an aluminum-bodied gun built for working comfort and reliability. With a working pressure of 29 psi and requiring only 4 cfm, this gun is perfect for the pro or hobbyist. Two needle/nozzles and passages are stainless steel, so they're compatible with both solvent and waterborne coatings. Includes tool kit and 1/4" NPT connection.
51550 Eastwood HVLP Gun with 1.2mm Cap/Needle/Nozzle for basecoats
51552 1.4mm Cap/Needle/Nozzle for clear coats
51550B Teflon-Coated Aluminum Cup, 600cc
51550A Plastic Cup, 600cc
51136 Eastwood Paint Chip Chart
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection. Follow tech data sheet and MSDS of the paint you are applying. Always follow paint manufacturer's safety information. Always paint in a well-ventilated area, away from open flame and sparks.