- Eastwood Epoxy Primer Black 1:1 Gallon
Black Epoxy Primer 1:1 primes and seals with excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Black color
- Easy 1:1 mixing with separate catalyst
- Sands easily 2-3 days after application
- Contains no lead, chromate or isocyanates
- DTM - Direct To Metal application for a strong bond
- Reduce up to 20% to use as a sealer
Eastwood's Black Epoxy Primer is a user-friendly, 2-component primer/sealer that dries fast and maintains good color hold-out on steel, aluminum, fiberglass, body fillers and existing finishes.
About Eastwood Epoxy Primer Black 1:1 Gallon
May be applied over steel, aluminum, fiberglass, body fillers and existing finishes. Must mix with our 1:1 Catalyst (50245ZP). Unlike most epoxy primers, Eastwood's Epoxy Primer is easy to sand 2-3 days after application.
1 US gallon
12506 Paint gun kit 12817 paint accessory kit 20396/20397 SAS respirator
always use the appropriate eye, skin and respiratory safety equipment
Made in USA
Use under all EW urethane paints, and chassis black