- EW Fuel Additive Storage Stabilizer
EW Fuel Additive Storage Stabilizer
resin build-up caused by Ethanol
Eastwood's Fuel Guard additive system prevents the harmful effects caused by Ethanol and prevents corrosion, gumming and resin build-up. Use Fuel Guard Protection formula with every fill-up and Fuel Stabilizer formula for storage up to 12 months
- Prevents Ethanol Phase Separation and the harmful impact of Ethanol blended fuels
- Stabilizes Ethanol-blended fuels
- Prevents corrosion in the fuel system
- Helps remove water
- Keeps stored fuel fresh for easy starting
- Protects against gum & resin build-up
- Prevents clogged carburetors, injectors, filters & fuel lines
- Compatible with all 2 & 4 stroke engines
- Contains no harmful alcohol or hydroscopic additives
About EW Fuel Additive Storage Stabilizer
Eastwood Fuel Additive Storage Stabilizer. Click Here to learn more about Eastwood Fuel Guard and Ethanol-blended fuel.
8 Fluid ounces
12735Z Ethanol additive
For storage up to 12 months, add one bottle for every 20 gallons. If tank is larger than 20 gallons, it is okay to add two bottles, you cannot over-treat. For best results pour one bottle in before adding fuel. Fill tank with gasoline. This will ensure the additive is thoroughly mixed with the fuel.
Do not drink. Use in a well ventilated are. Do not use near an open flame.
Customers also viewed:
Prevents premature non-roller lifter deterioration
Starting at: $6.99
Keep rust out of your vehicle's fuel system, and seal minor leaks
Starting at: $33.99