- Eastwood Fuel Guard - Gas Storage Stabilizer Additive
Don't let the Ethanol in today's gasoline damage your vehicle in long-term storage! Eastwood's Fuel Guard Stabilizer additive prevents the harmful effects caused by Ethanol—corrosion, gumming and resin build-up—from forming while your vehicle sits in storage for up to 12 months.
- Keeps stored fuel fresh for easy starting
- Prevents Ethanol Phase Separation and the harmful impact of Ethanol-blended fuels
- Stabilizes Ethanol-blended fuels
- Helps remove water to prevent corrosion in the fuel system
- Picture shows both Fuel Guard formulas (12735Z "Daily Driver" Additive sold separately)
There are no upsell products available.
See this product in action!
About Eastwood Fuel Guard - Gas Storage Stabilizer Additive
Fuel Guard Stabilizer formula protects against gum and resin build-up while in storage, and prevents clogged carburetors, injectors, filters and fuel lines. Compatible with all 2- and 4-stroke engines, and contains no harmful alcohol or hydroscopic additives.
Click Here to learn more about Ethanol-blended fuel and Eastwood's Fuel Guard "Storage" and "Daily Driver" formulas.
8-oz. Fuel Guard Additive, "Storage" Stabilizer Formula
For storage up to 12 months, add one 8-oz. bottle for every 20 gallons of fuel. If tank is larger than 20 gallons, add two bottles (you cannot over-treat). For best results, pour one bottle in before adding fuel, then fill tank with gasoline. This will ensure the additive is thoroughly mixed with the fuel.
Use in a well-ventilated area. Do not use near an open flame.