- Eastwood Spray Gray Paint
Eastwood Spray Gray Paint
Item #10032 EW Spray Gray
the look of freshly cast iron
- Cast Iron Paint reproduces the original look of cast-iron parts
- Perfect for cast-iron water pumps, intake manifolds, master cylinders and more
- Protects against rust and corrosion too
- Acrylic lacquer cast-iron spray paint has a low 4-15% gloss
- Heat-resistant to 300 degreesF
- 12-oz. aerosol covers 6 sq. ft.
About Eastwood Spray Gray Paint
Spray Gray™ Cast-Iron Paint is specially formulated to duplicate the original look of your car’s cast-iron parts while helping prevent rust and corrosion, so those parts will look brand new for a long, long time. Using this cast-iron spray paint is an ideal way to re-finish cast-iron water pumps, intake manifolds, master cylinders and more. Cast-iron spray paint is an acrylic lacquer that has a low 4-15% gloss. Heat-resistant up to 300 degreesF. One 12-oz. aerosol can covers 6 sq. ft
One 12-oz. aerosol can of Spray Gray™ Cast-Iron Paint covers 6 sq. ft.
Spray Gray™ Cast-Iron Paint is also available in a brush-on quart size (10065ZP) that covers 50 sq. ft.
Customers also viewed:
7 aerosols help you properly detail your car's front end suspensionOnly $74.99
Convert rust into a primer base, then top coat with Spray GrayOnly $29.99
Make your engine compartment look as sharp as the rest of your carOnly $74.99