Formulated Specifically for
Extreme Chassis Black®
Improves Chip Resistance
DANGER! FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. Vapor May Cause
Flash Fire. Harmful or Fatal if Swallowed. Vapor Harmful. Irritating To
Skin and Eyes. Read Precautions On Rear Panel Before Use.
1 US Quart (.496 liter)
Eastwood’s Extreme Chassis Black® Primer is a professional quality primer for use over bare steel. Designed specifically for use under Eastwood’s Original or Extreme Chassis Black® to assure maximum adhesion.
- Read all directions and warnings for safe and proper application.
- Clean all surfaces thoroughly to ensure surface is free from all grease, oil, and any polysilicons. Eastwood’s PRE(#10041Z aerosol or #10194ZP Pre Painting Prep Quart) is recommended. Make sure that steel is free from rust. For best results use when can and surface are between 70° and 90° F (21° and 32° C), 50% or less humidity.
- If making spot repairs, feather-edge by sanding original finish. Do not use Extreme Chassis Black® Primer over new
- Stir for at least 1 minute. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Contents are thinned to sprayable consistency. If desired further thin with Toulol or Xylol. For Spray-on Application:
Apply two thin coats allowing 24 hours between coats. Opaque black color indicates full coverage has been achieved.
- Extreme Chassis Black® Primer can be top coated with Eastwood’s Original or Extreme Chassis Black® after 24 hours.
- Finished article should be allowed to dry 48-72 hours before being handled.
CONTAINS: Xylene 1330-20-7, Acetone 67-64-1, Stoddard Solvent 8052-41-3, Aromatic Naphtha 64742-94-5, Ethyl
Benzene 100-41-4, and Carbon Black 1333-86-4.
DANGER: FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Do not store above 120°F.
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged or
repeated contact with skin.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin
contact, wash with soap and water. If overcome by vapors, remove to fresh air. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, contact physician immediately.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
For spills, leaks, fire, or exposure call day or night:
CHEMTREC 1-800-424-9300 (USA toll-free) (202) 483-7616 (Intnl.-collect)
Manufactured for The Eastwood Company 263 Shoemaker Rd, Pottstown, PA 19464
USA: 1-800-345-1178 • Canada: 1-800-820-9042 International: (610) 323-2200