- Farecla Dry Guide Coat
- Detects and shows you low spots, pinholes and scratches
- Works in body fillers and primers
- Contains no solvents
About Farecla Dry Guide Coat
Guide Dust from Farecla identifies pinholes and scratches in both body fillers and primers. Guide Dust is quick and simple to use and reduces the amount of solvents being used in your shop. No masking required.
3.5-oz. tub of Farecla® Dry Guide Coat
For best results, follow these recommended steps:
1) Open the Guide Dust container, remove the foam applicator, and peel off the top label.
2) Ensuring all holes in the top are covered, place the foam applicator over the holes and turn the pot upside down.
3) At the same time twist the applicator in a circular motion to ensure even distribution of the Guide Dust onto the applicator.
4) Check to see if you have a good, even coverage on the applicator; if not, repeat above.
5) Apply Guide Dust to the repair area using a smooth circular motion. Check area for imperfections.
Customers also viewed:
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion
Starting at: $9.99
Precise metal removal when shaping, leveling, or porting ferrous metalsOnly $49.99
Holds your spray gun when you need to put it down or for filling