- Martin Key To Metal Bumping Book
Martin Key To Metal Bumping Book
Item #31063 Brand: Martin Tools
bodywork; a classic for 50+ years!
- Secrets and tricks used by professionals for over 50 years
- Over 120 pages
- 18 sections
About Martin Key To Metal Bumping Book
Just 2 helpful skills out of the dozens described: how to inspect damage to determine stress areas, and how to unlock the crease with appropriate hammer and dolly technique. Over 120 pages show many repairs on vintage vehicles.
Table of Contents
1. What is a Damaged Panel?
2. Methods of Repair
4. Making the Analysis 5. Origin of Body and Fender Repair Tools
7. Metal-Bumping Procedure
8. Metal-Finishing Tools and How to Use Them
9. Metal-Finishing Procedure
11. Frame-Straightening and Panel Repair
13. Torch Soldering
15. A Chapter for Beginners
16.Hints, Short Cuts, Time Saving Tricks
17. Body and Fender Repair Tools
Customers also viewed:
Built for body-shop experts, priced right for weekend enthusiasts
Easily align and grip panels for precise butt welds