- Eastwood Long-Cut Aviation Tin Snips
Eastwood Long-Cut Aviation Tin Snips
Item #70254 Brand: Eastwood
- Cuts up to 18-gauge cold rolled steel or 22 gauge stainless steel
- Drop-forged from Chrome Molybdenum steel alloy
- Induction hardened cutting edges
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Serrated and hardened jaws for clean cuts
- Dual-material cushion grips for comfort during repetitive use
- Color-coded grips for quick identification
About Eastwood Long-Cut Aviation Tin Snips
Durable snips offer superior cutting performance for up to 18 gauge cold rolled steel or 22 gauge stainless steel.
Eastwood's Aviation Tin Snips are drop forged from Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel with induction hardened cutting edged.
- Serrated cutting edges provides stable bite to prevent slipping
- Comfortable slip resistant grips offering better control
- One hand release safety auto latch
Includes One Long- Cut Aviation Tin Snips
Always wear appropriate eye and hand protection. Only use tools and accessories for the intended purposes.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
Customers also viewed:
Low-profile cutting-head design lets you work the tool into tight areas
Rotating jaws slices easily thru steel up to 18-gauge thick
Compound leverage cuts metal more easily than typical snipsOnly $49.99