- Eastwood Master Blaster Dual Abrasive Soda Blaster
can you use water in one tank and glass bead in the other to water blast?
Is a 8' x 1/2" hose included with the dual blaster, or is that the maximum length hose that can be used?
What size supply hose is required for the dual blaster
How do I know what abrasive to use on layer's of paint or just cleaning up Rusty parts. Is there a manual to give an idea of what to use on different jobs
ground glass can be used and sodium bicarbonate one in each tank? I want to clean wood thanks
For using a dual blaster on a vehicle restoration, what would be the average amount of each media (soda for the body, coarser for the frame, etc) needed to strip everything down to the bare metal? Want to make sure to have enough on hand before starting.
is that possible to work with soda in two tanks - like micro soda in 1st tank and heavy duty soda in 2nd ? or its like soda and grit only ?
what does it mean : 60 grit or finer media. Ive juts bought Eastwood Master Blaster-Dual Blaster but Im from Europe and I dont get what does that measure means - can U tell me what kind of media is recomended to the other tank ?
Eastwood Master Blaster Dual Abrasive Soda Blaster
Item #11737 Brand: Eastwood
Eastwood "Master Blaster" Dual Blaster lets you switch "on-the-fly" between soda and abrasive media, or a combination of both!
- Exclusive Mixing Valve
- offers “on-the-fly” control of each media.
- Quickly blast away years of paint and corrosion
- on auto parts, fiberglass boats, outdoor furniture, metal railings/doors or virtually any object you want to clean and refinish.
- Quick change valve
- allows operator to go from blasting rust to paint removal.
- Utilize bicarbonate soda for paint removal
- on plastic, fiberglass, wood, chrome, stainless steel and any other soft metal with out damage.
- Utilize aggressive media
- for heavy rust and paint removal cast iron, steel, etc.
- Quality construction
- heavy gauge, fully welded and powder coated tanks and frame.
- A “must have tool”
- for any maintenance shop where rust is a problem and paint removal is necessary such as fabrication shops, weld shops, trailer repair, automotive repair and restoration, heavy equipment repair, small engine maintenance facilities, etc.
The dual tanks each hold 100 lbs of media and operate on as little as 10 cfm at 120 psi. This unit now offers the professional and do-it-yourselfers the ability to use soda and aggressive media in one unit, with on-the-fly controls to switch between each media or a blend of both.Click Here to see the winners of the Rename the Dual Blaster Contest!
About Eastwood Master Blaster Dual Abrasive Soda Blaster
Use soda blast supplies to remove coatings on delicate substrates such as fiberglass, chrome or stainless...then easily switch on-the-fly to harsher abrasives such as crushed glass, glass bead or aluminum oxide to blast through heavy scale, rust or multiple coatings. It's a must-have tool for restoration and maintenance shops where rust and paint removal are issues on multiple surfaces such as fiberglass, steel, aluminum, etc. Each of the fully welded, powder-coated tanks holds 100 lbs. of abrasive media (75 lbs. of soda), and works on as little as 10 cfm at 90 psi. 10-ft.-long, heavy-wall blast hose. Imported.
Unit weighs 80 lbs., and includes extra nozzles and moisture filter.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
An affordable way to media blast parts without taking up much room in your shop
100-lb. blaster has large, high-flow valves to speed rust/paint removal
Huge 200-lb. blaster has large, high-flow valves to speed rust/paint removalOnly $207.99
50-lb. blaster has large, high-flow valves to speed rust/paint removalOnly $119.99
2-in-1 blaster works with as little as 10 cfm at 90 psiOnly $199.99