- Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp With Cart & Helmet
Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp With Cart & Helmet
- Welds mild and stainless steel, 24-ga. to 1/4"
- 25-135-amp welding range
- Includes auto-darkening helmet (12099)
- Includes 3-shelf cart for welder and gas cylinder (12236)
- Powered by standard 120v household current
- Compare to similar welders that sell for over $500
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and 3-year warranty
- MIG 135 welder now in a sleek, black powder finish!
About Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp With Cart & Helmet
MIG 135 welder with cart and auto-darkening helmet is designed for the home hobbyist and light fabricator. Welder comes complete (except for the gas cylinder) and ready to weld 24-gauge to 1/4" mild steel and stainless. 3-shelf cart provides portability and stability for the welder and your gas cylinder. Auto-darkening helmet has an adjustable viewing shade from #9 to #12, and a large 1.87" x 3.87" lens.
This MIG welding machine has a 20% duty cycle at 90 amps, and 25-135-amp welding range. Feeds wire at 39"-468" per minute, and has infinitely adjustable wire speed and heat settings. Includes a precision-drive motor, regulator with hose, wire, tips and accessories...just add your own cylinder of CO2/Argon. "Quick Set" weld chart specifies settings for each material thickness, eliminating guesswork and assuring complete penetration. Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
Always wear a minimum #10 shade helmet, leather welding gloves, long-sleeve shirt and long pants.
Customers also viewed:
5 contact tips 0.023 work with 0.023" MIG or flux core wireOnly $6.47
Watch this DVD to take the intimidation out of MIG weldingOnly $39.99