- MIG Spot Weld Kit Eastwood
MIG Spot Weld Kit Eastwood
Item #spot weld
- Duplicate full-penetration OE spot welds from one side with your existing MIG welder
- No need to buy a resistant spot welder (about $250!) or fool with carbon arc rods
- Spot Weld Pliers has forked jaws to secure the spot nozzle, offering full penetration on the back side of the weld
- Spot Weld Nozzle has "leg extensions" to create the exact standoff distance required for spot welding of 20- and 18-gauge metals
About MIG Spot Weld Kit Eastwood
Spot Welding in the past had primarily been done by large resistance welders but can now be achieved with your MIG welder and this Spot Welding Kit from Eastwood. Spot welding is accomplished by clamping two panels together and fusing them with a number of welds sequentially-placed rather than a continuous bead to hold the panels together. This kit is designed to be used with Eastwood's Welders as well as any other brand welder that utilizes a Tweco® Style MIG torch.
Includes:1 Spot Weld Plier1 Spot Weld Nozzle (Fits Eastwood Welders and other Tweco Style Torches)2 3/16" Double Ended Drill BitDetailed Instructions
Parts & Acc.
13899 - Spot Weld Pliers
13485 - 2 pc 3/16" Double Ended Drill Bit
13900 - Spot Weld
13525 - Pinch Weld Clamps, 4 Pack
12899Z - Self Etching Weld Through Primer, Aerosol
13376 - Patch Panel Kit
Follow all safety measures outlined in your welder's instruction manual. Do not touch nozzle or pliers while welding.Use caution when touching pliers as they may be hot and could cause burns.Always use a minimum Shade 10 welding helmet, welding gloves, long sleeve shirt and pants.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Drill twice as many holes as you could with a single-ended cutterOnly $23.75
Easily align and grip panels for precise butt welds