- MIG Welder 135 Amp and Cart Kit
MIG Welder 135 Amp and Cart Kit
Item #20165 Brand: Eastwood
- Welds mild and stainless steel, 24-ga. to 1/4"
- 25-135-amp welding range
- Includes 3-shelf cart for welder and gas cylinder (20232)
- Powered by standard 120v household current
- Compare to similar welders that sell for over $500
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and 3-year warranty
- MIG 135 welder now in a sleek, black powder finish!
About MIG Welder 135 Amp and Cart Kit
MIG 135 welder is designed for the home hobbyist and light fabricator. Welder comes complete (except for the gas cylinder) and ready to weld 24-gauge to 1/4" mild steel and stainless. 3-shelf cart provides portability and stability for the welder and your gas cylinder.
This MIG welding machine has a 20% duty cycle at 90 amps, and 25-135-amp welding range. Feeds wire at 39"-468" per minute, and has infinitely adjustable wire speed and heat settings. Includes a precision-drive motor, regulator with hose, wire, tips and accessories...just add your own cylinder of CO2/Argon. "Quick Set" weld chart specifies settings for each material thickness, eliminating guesswork and assuring complete penetration. Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.(helmet not included)
MIG 135 (12011) and a welding cart (12236)
Always wear a minimum #10 shade helmet, leather welding gloves, long-sleeve shirt and long pants.
Customers also viewed:
Eastwood welding helmetOnly $89.24
Also includes Mag Spring Clamp: the ideal 3rd hand!Only $149.99
Works with your drill to scrape away rust, paint and other coatings
Watch this DVD to take the intimidation out of MIG weldingOnly $42.79
Easily align and grip panels for precise butt welds