- No Mess Oil Filter Wrench - Small
No Mess Oil Filter Wrench - Small
- Capture the excess oil
- Protect your hands
- Eliminate the mess!
- See "Which Filter Wrench do I need?" Chart below
About No Mess Oil Filter Wrench - Small
Oil filters are designed to clean oil for proper operation and lubrication of the engine, and changing the oil every 3000-5000 miles (depending on make) is key to that engine's life. The oil and filter change is the #1 routine maintenance procedure performed by DIYers and professionals, and our No-Mess Filter Wrench device makes it so much easier and cleaner! Oil won't leak from the filter as the filter is unscrewed, and you'll avoid a potential "hot oil" safety issue. Patent-pending. mess oil filter wrenches to protect your hands, capture the excess oil, and eliminate the mess!
(1) No-Mess Oil Filter Wrench -- Small
1. While the filter is on the vehicle, slide the device onto the filter. The inside of the device is grooved so it creates a secure grip on the filter. The flexible bellows seal against the engine block.
2. Loosen the filter with a 3/8"-drive ratchet (insert into the square opening at the bottom of the device). Reverse the ratchet direction to loosen the tool from the filter.
3. Remove the device, with the filter inside, and notice that the excess oil is retained in the device, not flowing onto your hands, floor or undercarriage!
Always wear appropriate eye protection.
"Which Filter Wrench do I need?" Chart
Three sizes of Filter Wrenches are available. Click here to download a chart with a list of vehicles and their appropriate No-Mess Oil Filter Wrench device.
Customers also viewed:
Change oil with less mess when you use magnetic oil drain sockets
Prevents premature non-roller lifter deterioration
Starting at: $6.99