- No-Mess Oil Filter Wrenches
No-Mess Oil Filter Wrenches
- Capture the excess oil
- Protect your hands
- Eliminate the mess!
- See "Which Filter Wrench do I need?" Chart below
About No-Mess Oil Filter Wrenches
Oil filters are designed to clean oil for proper operation and lubrication of the engine, and changing the oil every 3000-5000 miles (depending on make) is key to that engine's life. The oil and filter change is the #1 routine maintenance procedure performed by DIYers and professionals, and our No-Mess Filter Wrench device makes it so much easier and cleaner! Oil won't leak from the filter as the filter is unscrewed, and you'll avoid a potential "hot oil" safety issue. Patent-pending.
Eastwood No-Mess Oil Filter Wrench
1. While the filter is on the vehicle, slide the tool on the filter. The inside of the tool is grooved so it forms a good grip on the filter. The flexible bellows will seal against the engine block.
2. Loosen the filter with a 3/8"-drive ratchet (insert in the square opening on the bottom of the tool). Reverse the ratchet direction to loosen the tool from the filter.
3. Remove. The excess oil is retained in the tool! No more oil on your hands, floor or undercarriage!
Always wear appropriate eye protection.
"Which Filter Wrench do I need?" Chart
Three sizes of Filter Wrenches are available above. Click here to download a chart with a list of vehicles and their appropriate No-Mess Oil Filter Wrench device.