- Portable Soda Pressure Blaster
Portable Soda Pressure Blaster
Nozzle Kit for Small Portable Soda Blaster - This kit allows user to match nozzle to job (air/media mix pattern and volume) along with his air compressor capacity. Includes (2) 3/32" ID, (1) 7/64" ID, (2) 1/8" ID and (1) 5/32" ceramic nozzles. Made in USA. WARNING: Must be used with appropriate respiratory protection.
Click Here For More Information
About Portable Soda Pressure Blaster
Remove coatings without etching or warping the metal. Ideal for stripping fiberglass, steel and aluminum. This compact blaster is suitable for stripping subassemblies and individual components. Provides up to 30 minutes of blast time. Comes equipped with a 3/32" nozzle (requires 12 cfm at 80 psi), 5' by 1/2" ID abrasive hose, UL299 approved 10 lb capacity pressure tank, and instructions. Made in USA. WARNING: Must be used with appropriate respiratory and other protection. See "SAFETY" for more in depth information. instructions. Made in USA. WARNING: Must be used with appropriate respiratory
Bicarbonate Soda blasting is much safer than traditional abrasives and also more gently to the metal or substrate you are blasting. However you must still protect yourself from the dust and more importantly the particles of paint, corrosion or scale that have becoming airborne during the blasting operation.
- Use a properly fitted dust mask or respirator, safety glass or safety shield, heavy gloves and long pants and a long sleeve shirt to protect any exposed skin.
- Use our safety kit # 50097 for complete protection.
- Do not aim the nozzle at any object other than the substrate you are blasting.
- Assure you disconnect the airline and allow the tank to bleed pressure before opening the fill cap.
- Check the condition of the nozzle every 1 hour of blasting and replace once wear is visible or the blast stream becomes ineffective.
- Before each use inspect the tank for any signs of corrosion, assure the rubber hoses are not dry rotted, cracked, split or any other signs of wear or abrasion from use or storage. Do not use the unit until damage components are repaired. Call Eastwood at 800-544-5118 for replacement components
- Assure the dead man valve is operating properly by depressing the valve lever and releasing- assuring it closes over the nozzle under its own spring pressure. If not do not use the dead man valve until the spring or obstruction is repaired.
- Only use fresh Eastwood brand Bicarbonate soda to assure trouble free blasting and quick paint removal
Customers also viewed:
Try abrasive or soda blasting on smaller jobs, without a big investment
Starting at: $14.99
Our most affordable soda/abrasive blaster has 50-lb. media capacityOnly $199.99
USA-made 2-in-1 blaster works with as little as 10 cfm at 90 psiOnly $699.99
2-in-1 blaster works with as little as 10 cfm at 90 psi
USA-made portable soda blaster includes 1/8" nozzle, 100-lb. capacityOnly $1,999.99
Protect your eyes, face from "rebounding" abrasive; adj. internal helmetOnly $39.99
Match the ceramic nozzle to the job; includes 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 5/32"Only $39.99