Pottstown, Pennsylvania: With all of their experience in automotive refinishing, it was only a matter of time before Eastwood launched their own paint gun. And when Eastwood introduces a paint gun, it's going to shake things up. That's just how it is with Eastwood's Concours HVLP gun.
The high-performance HVLP gravity fed paint gun is designed for both the home hobbyist and the seasoned professional. Requiring a working air pressure of only 4 cfm at 29 psi, the Concours will run flawlessly using a home shop compressor. Eastwood's Concours has many of the same features as guns selling for two or three times the price.
Designed with a durable aluminum-body, it is lightweight and built for comfort and reliability. The needle, nozzle, and passages are all constructed of stainless steel, and the brass air-cap makes it compatible with both solvent and waterborne coatings. Incredible atomization helps to provide an accurate uniform spray pattern every time you use it.
Eastwood has engineered this gun to exacting specifications and tolerances. Only the finest raw materials are used in the Concours to ensure that this gun will provide years of consistent service. Available with 1.2mm, 1.4mm, and 1.8mm needle/nozzle combinations, the Eastwood Concours can handle nearly any job thrown at it.
For information on products, contact John Sloane at 610-705-6284, email@example.com.
- Low air consumption, requires 4cfm @ 29psi
- Superior atomization and transfer efficiency
- Compatible with both waterborne and solvent coatings (primer, base, and clear coats)
- Lightweight ergonomic polished anodized aluminum body ensures comfort and ease of use
- Needle and nozzle constructed of stainless steel, air cap machined from brass.
- Anodized control knobs and air-cap collar
- Needle/nozzle/air caps available in 1.2mm, 1.4mm, and 1.8mm
- Vertical and horizontal fan control
- Compatible with all popular disposable paint cup systems
- 600cc plastic and Teflon® coated aluminum cups available
- User friendly; easy to clean and service
- Two-year warranty