- Eastwood Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
Eastwood Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
Item #25304 Brand: Eastwood
in 5 sizes of tubing
The Eastwood Pro Brake Flaring Tool lets you create 3 kinds of precision flares, in any of 5 sizes of tubing, in minimal time.
- Create 45-degree single, double and bubble brake flares in seconds
- Brake-flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
- Includes Pro forming tool; 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm tube-retaining dies; handle; instructions and case
This brake line flaring tool will pay for itself with the first project, and it'll give you peace of mind knowing that your brake flares are of OE-precision quality and safety. You don't want to skimp on the brake system of your project vehicle!
This brake flaring tool mounts in your vise to help you easily form 45-degree single, double and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing for 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm-diameter lines...which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
"Turret-style" design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret, so there's no fumbling for small parts, no worry about missing dies. "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming.
Compare to high-dollar European or U.S. models and see for yourself—you can't beat the high-quality results you'll get with this brake-flaring tool. It's a professional-grade tool at a do-it-yourself price.
(1) Vise Mounted Brake Flaring Tool
(1) Rotating Die Head – Features “operation 1” and “operation 2” dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm, 45 degree, double flares
(4) Sets of Split Dies – for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm
(1) Lever Handle
(1) Blow Molded Case
• Always wear eye protection when operating the Flaring Tool as oils, grease and metal particles
may be ejected while the tool is in operation.
• Make sure that the Flaring tool is clamped securely in a vise, keep hands and fingers away from the mating tool faces.
• Wear gloves while operating this tool to avoid cuts from sharp metal edges.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Eastwood On Car Flaring Tool for 3/16 Tubing
3/16 Steel Brakeline Tubing 25ft
Straighten hard metal lines with just a simple squeeze, on or off the vehicleOnly $39.99
The quick & easy way to straighten bent or coiled steel, stainless steel, copper & aluminum brake or fuel lines
Straightens light wall tubing from 3/16" to 1/2" in diameter
Use with our Pro Flare Tool 25304 to create 37-degree flaresOnly $99.99
Align, bend and adjust 3/16" and 1/4" lines with just a twist of the wrist
Bends 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" tubing in steel, aluminum or copper
Bleed brakes by yourself without depressing the pedal or wasting fluid with this newly improved designed Eastwood Brake Bleeder.