- Eastwood Pro Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
Eastwood Pro Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
Item #25304 Brand: Eastwood
in any of 5 sizes of tubing
- Create 45-degree single, double and bubble brake flares in seconds
- Brake-flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
- Includes Pro forming tool; 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm tube-retaining dies; handle; instructions and case
About Eastwood Pro Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
This brake flaring tool mounts in your vise to help you easily form 45-degree single, double and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing for 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm-diameter lines...which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
"Turret-style" design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret, so there's no fumbling for small parts, no worry about missing dies. "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming.
Compare to high-dollar European or U.S. models and see for yourself—you can't beat the high-quality results you'll get with this brake-flaring tool. It's a professional-grade tool at a do-it-yourself price. Imported.
Vise-mounted brake-line flaring tool is crafted of forged steel, with durable, hardened-steel forming surfaces and dies. Includes quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp; forming tool; 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm-dia. tube-retaining dies; instructions; durable molded case.
Always wear appropriate eye protection.
1-year mfr's. warranty against defects.
Accessories & Consumables
Customers also viewed:
Eastwood Handheld Tubing Straightener 3/16Only $89.99
Use with our Pro Flare Tool 25304 to create 37-degree flares
Stainless steel brake-line tubing offers superior corrosion resistance
Starting at: $69.99
Bends 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" tubing in steel, aluminum or copperOnly $29.99
Align, bend and adjust 3/16" and 1/4" lines with just a twist of the wrist
Bleed brakes by yourself without depressing the pedal or wasting fluid with this newly improved designed Eastwood Brake Bleeder.Only $29.99