- Ranger Dynamic Wheel Balancer DST-2420
Ranger Dynamic Wheel Balancer DST-2420
Item #31545 Ranger Balancer
The new and improved Ranger DST2420 wheel balancer now handles wheels up to 30” diameter. It is a highly accurate and dependable no‐frills balancer that features our proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability.From one-bay shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all of our DST Series wheel balancers, it’s a zero tolerance performer that features our proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
- Digital Sensor Technology
- Multi-Directional Quartz Piezoelectric Load Sensors
- Quick and Precise Set-Up
- Mounting Cone Package
- Tape Weight Feeder
- Weight Optimization
- Wheel Graphic Interface
- LED Rolling Wheel Weight Displays
The DST2420 automatically calculates the exact weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for almost every tire and wheel configuration on the planet and brightly displayed LED’s mark the exact amount and location in just six seconds. A full-menu of time saving features that includes Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings allow you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels with minimal effort and speed.
One Tire Balancing Machine
Always follow all manufactures safety procedures with the use of this type of equipment. Always read and fully understand the instruction manual before operating this type of equipment.
2 Years Structure, 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Shipping: Shipping is included in the price of this item.
- Delivery Time: This item ships directly from the manufacturer - Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery time
- Residential Delivery: A $40 fee will be added for delivery to a residence. Customer service will contact you after your order has been placed.
- Lift Gate Fee: If you have no way to unload the item (dock or forklift) you will need to add the lift-gate fee to your order. Truck driver will NOT assist in unloading your order from the truck.
Questions & Answers