- Eastwood Rat Rod Black Kit w/2K Black Primer
Can I use this to paint over the OEM paint that is in good shape? There is no cracking or peeling at all. I will have to take out a few dents and use a little body filler also. Painting a Suburban so I would probably need 2 kits?.
can this be used on bare metal
Eastwood Rat Rod Black Kit w/2K Black Primer
Item #11278ZP Brand: Eastwood
- Includes primer, paint, activator and catalyst
- Single-step acrylic urethane
- Exceptional long-term durability
- UV- and chemical-resistant
- Resists scratching and marring from normal wear
About Eastwood Rat Rod Black Kit w/2K Black Primer
Sure, some like to "drive her in primer", or opt for a quick "rattle-can" paint job, but our activated, single-step acrylic urethane Rat Rod Black is a smarter and much longer-lasting choice! Mix 3:1 with activator; no further reduction required. Complete coverage in two medium wet coats. This kit (see "Contents" tab) is enough to coat the outside of most cars.
21855ZP – Rat Rod Black Flat Paint, 96 ozs.
50246ZP – EW Epoxy Primer Black 1:1, Gallon
21856ZP – EW Urethane Activator, 32 ozs.
50245ZP – EW Epoxy Primer Catalyst 1:1, Gallon