Our Retail Team is growing and we are looking for individuals who have retail or customer service experience and passion for cars to join the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Eastwood is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and all members of the Retail Team will need to provide exceptional customer service to be a successful member of the team.
He/she will be expected to:
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Handle customer transactions from the greeting to check-out
- Be enthusiastic with customers about their projects
- Re-stock inventory
- Maintain the appearance of the store, as directed
- Build promotional displays
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Retail or customer service experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills required
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of automotive restoration helpful
- Ability to demonstrate the use of Eastwood products, preferred
- Problem solver
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends, as scheduled
- Ability to stock and retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks, and lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to spend the majority of your time standing, walking, and some time stooping, climbing and kneeling
Join the Eastwood Team and you’ll be joining a growing company with aggressive growth plans for the future.
A privately held company since 1978, The Eastwood Company develops, markets and distributes supplies, tools and equipment for the repair and restoration of automobiles and motorcycles direct-to-consumer. We design, develop and market unique products that our customers have come to rely on, enabling them to realize their automotive do-it-yourself dreams.
Eastwood offers opportunity and a compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disabilities, 100% vested matching 401k plan, paid time off, incentive plan, employee assistance plan, employee discount and other voluntary benefits.
Ready to join the team?
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Be sure to reference the position you are applying in the subject line, attach your resume, salary history and salary requirements in Microsoft Word or pdf format when responding via email.
Human Resources Department
The Eastwood Company
263 Shoemaker Rd.
Pottstown, PA 19464
Click to get directions on google maps