- Adds ratcheting speed to open-end accessibility
- Includes sizes 5/16" thru 11/16", by 16ths
- Ratcheting open end exceeds 130% of ANSI torque specs thanks to the patented ultra-high hardness ratcheting jaw
- Unlike standard open end wrenches the Anti-slip jaw design "locks" on the fastener to eliminate slipping
- Flare-nut end exceeds 200% of ANSI torque specs to break free tight fasteners
- Made from fully hardened high-quality chrome vanadium steel
Starting at: $9.99
See this product in action!
About Zwrench SAE Combination 7 Piece Ratcheting Open End and Flare Nut Wrench
Ratcheting open-end design makes turning hard-to-reach fasteners and flare nuts easy, without having to remove the wrench from the fastener to change position. Ratcheting design grabs the fastener when torque pressure is applied, making it very difficult to slip. Imported.