Zwrench SAE Combination 7 Piece Ratcheting Open End and Flare Nut Wrench
Item #70167 Brand: E-Make
- Adds ratcheting speed to open-end accessibility
- Includes sizes 5/16" thru 11/16", by 16ths
- Ratcheting open end exceeds 130% of ANSI torque specs thanks to the patented ultra-high hardness ratcheting jaw
- Unlike standard open end wrenches the Anti-slip jaw design "locks" on the fastener to eliminate slipping
- Flare-nut end exceeds 200% of ANSI torque specs to break free tight fasteners
- Made from fully hardened high-quality chrome vanadium steel
About Zwrench SAE Combination 7 Piece Ratcheting Open End and Flare Nut Wrench
Ratcheting open-end design makes turning hard-to-reach fasteners and flare nuts easy, without having to remove the wrench from the fastener to change position. Ratcheting design grabs the fastener when torque pressure is applied, making it very difficult to slip. Imported.
Sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" and 11/16"
Always wear appropriate eye protection.
Lifetime mfr's. warranty.
Customers also viewed:
Chrome-moly sockets for heavy-duty impact fastening: 8mm to 36mm
Lightweight composite body; delivers up to 420 ft.-lbs. of torque
Directs a focused blast to penetrate deep into hard-to-reach places
Starting at: $12.99