Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner & Lubricator
Item #12846z Brand: Eastwood
- Choose below from the Cleaner or the Lubricator...or both!
- 360-degree valves even spray upside down!
- Ideal for cleaning or lubricating anything around the car, shop and home
- Buy both and SAVE over individual prices!
About Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner & Lubricator
Aerosol-Injected Cleaner (12846Z) cleans:
- Paint guns
- Brake, transmission and fuel lines
- Fuel injectors
- Removes paint, grease, machining oils and other contaminants
Aerosol-Injected Lubricator (13445Z) lubricates:
- Air tools
- Speedometer cables
- Locks and mechanisms
- Machinery and shop equipment
- Also use for fogging/engine storage
Unique two-piece injection system allows you to configure the application tips to your specific job. Can clip keeps extension nozzle from getting lost. The more you use this clean/lube injection system, the more uses you'll find!
2. Put on eye protection and point nozzle away from your face.
3. Insert nozzle tip into orifice and gently push the can to deliver the lubricant or cleaner. If fogging an engine, remove spark plugs and insert tip into cylinder and apply lubricant. Replace spark plugs when complete. Always store with the extension tube removed to prevent accidental discharge.
43090 Safety Goggles
11456 SAS Bandit Respirator
13000 Buff Shop Dust Mask
(A) Yes. Point the can away from you and with a slight twisting motion it will come off. It has a handy clip so you can attach it to the can.
(Q) Can I remove the bottom nozzle?
(A) No, because there's no reason to remove it. It can't be used on any other aerosol, nor has it been tested with any other aerosols.
(Q) Why didn't anyone else think of this?
(A) We're Eastwood, Johnny. It's what we do.
Customers also viewed:
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion
Starting at: $7.99
NIOSH N95 and OSHA-approved; may be used in a pro body shopOnly $19.99
More chemical-resistant than vinyl; no latex allergy problem
Starting at: $16.99
Nice time saver
(Posted on 7/14/12)
Review by Craig
Price Value Quality