Eastwood MIG175 and Spot Weld Kit
Eastwood's MIG 175 Welder has "high-end" features at a DIY price! As a professional or weekend enthusiast, you can now get industrial-quality features in a hard-workin', affordable, MIG welder! Our R&D guys designed the Eastwood MIG 175 Welder (12012) for steel and aluminum to produce excellent bead quality and capabilities that match—and even exceed—the more expensive competition!
- Welds mild and stainless steel, 24-ga. to 5/16"
- Welds aluminum, 14-ga. to 1/4"
- 30-175-amp welding range
- Includes FREE spool gun ($199.99 value!)
- Powered by 220v current
- Compare to similar welders that sell for over $700
- ETL Approved
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and 3-year warranty
Spot Welding Kit lets you "spot weld" with your MIG welder! Use your MIG welder together with our Spot Welding Kit to produce professional spot welds without the need for a large resistance welder.
- Duplicate full-penetration OE spot welds from one side with your existing MIG welder
- No need to buy a resistant spot welder (about $250!) or fool with carbon arc rods
- Spot Weld Pliers has forked jaws to secure the spot nozzle, offering full penetration on the back side of the weld
- Spot Weld Nozzle has "leg extensions" to create the exact standoff distance required for spot welding of 20- and 18-gauge metals
About Eastwood MIG175 and Spot Weld Kit
This kit includes the Eastwood MIG175 Welder (12012) and Eastwood's Spot Weld Kit(13901). Purchase the kit and save money as compared to buying the items individually.
Includes:(1) Eastwood MIG175 Welder(1) Eastwood Spot Weld Kit
Always wear a minimum #10 shade helmet, leather welding gloves and long sleeve shirt and long pants.
Customers also viewed:
Learn metal-shaping tips & techniques from the pros
Works with your drill to scrape away rust, paint and other coatingsOnly $14.99
Hold pieces tightly together for pinch welds, flange welds, and more
(Posted on 9/28/13)
Review by Donald
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 8/14/13)
Review by Carl
Value Quality Price
Con: The gas inlet is in the wrong place, it interferes with mounting the tank on most carts, I needed to block the Welder forward on the cart to be able to chain the tank in place.