Eastwood Offset Right Cut Aviation Tin Snips
- Drop forged from Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- Induction hardened cutting edges
- Cut up to 16 gauge cold rolled steel or 20 gauge stainless steel
- Serrated cutting edges providing a stable bite to prevent slipping
- Comfortable slip resistant grips for better control
- One hand release safety auto latch are additional features to help keep you safe
About Eastwood Offset Right Cut Aviation Tin Snips
Keep your hands away from sharp metal edges and reduce the chance of injury with Eastwood's Offset Aviation Tin Snips. Drop forged from Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel with induction hardened cutting edges, these durable snips offer superior cutting performance to cut up to 16 gauge cold rolled steel or 20gauge stainless steel. Serrated cutting edges providing a stable bite to prevent slipping, comfortable slip resistant grips offering better control and one hand release safety auto latch are additional features to help keep you safe.
One Offset Right-Cut Tin Snip
Always wear appropriate eye and hand protection. Always use tools and accessories for their intended purpose.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Final product imported.
Customers also viewed:
Includes left-cut, right-cut, and straight-cut snips
Low-profile cutting-head design lets you work the tool into tight areasOnly $139.99
The 3 basic snips, plus bull-nose and straight long-cut