Wiss Aviation Snips M3R Straight
- Spring action for fast, effortless feed.
- Serrated blades for cleanest cuts
- Handles made of high tensile strength alloy steel and designed to offer compound lever action for higher cutting force
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch
- Cuts up to 18-gauge galvanized steel
About Wiss Aviation Snips M3R Straight
The nonslip serrated jaw is made of tough molybdenum steel and holds material firmly while uniformly spreading the cutting force across the blade edge.Spring action for fast, effortless feed. Handles made of high tensile strength alloy steel and designed to offer compound lever action for higher cutting force . Nonslip, textured grips and safety latch. Cuts up to 18 gauge galvanized steel. Left, Right, and Straight Snips are designed to cut straight, complex patterns, circular shapes and acute angles.
One Straight Cut Snips
Always wear appropriate eye, hand and body protection as edges of material being cut are sharp. Only use tools for their intended purpose.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Final product imported.
Customers also viewed:
Includes left-cut, right-cut, and straight-cut snips
Cut up to 22-gauge stainless steel with long-reach blades
Forged from chrome molybdenum alloy steel, with hardened cutting edges