- Eastwood Fuel Guard Additive - Daily Driver Formula
- Product Reviews
Eastwood Fuel Guard Additive - Daily Driver Formula
Item #12735 Z
Eastwood's Fuel Guard additive system prevents the harmful effects caused by Ethanol and prevents corrosion, gumming and resin build-up. Use Fuel Guard Protection formula with every fill-up and Fuel Stabilizer formula for storage up to 12 months
- Prevents Ethanol Phase Separation and the harmful impact of Ethanol blended fuels
- Stabilizes Ethanol-blended fuels
- Prevents corrosion in the fuel system
- Helps remove water
- Keeps stored fuel fresh for easy starting
- Protects against gum & resin build-up
- Prevents clogged carburetors, injectors, filters & fuel lines
- Compatible with all 2 & 4 stroke engines
- Contains no harmful alcohol or hydroscopic additives
About Eastwood Fuel Guard Additive - Daily Driver Formula
Today's automotive fuels have as much as 10% ethanol blended in you gasoline. While this is good for the domestic farmer and our environment, it is harmful to your carbureted engine.Ethanol is a domestically produced fuel additive made from renewable resources such as corn, grains and even potatoes. Ethanol is good for our agricultural economy and helps us reduce our dependency on foreign petroleum products. Click Here to learn more about Eastwood Fuel Guard and Ethanol-blended fuel.
8 Fluid ounces
12736z Storage Stabilzer
Add to every gas tank. One 8oz bottle treats up to 30 gallons of fuel. For best results pour one bottle in before adding fuel. Fill tank with gasoline This will ensure the additive is thoroughly mixed with the fuel.
Do not drink. Use in a well ventilated are. Do not use near an open flame.
Worth it !!
(Posted on 2/20/14)
Review by Joe.
Quality Price Value
I also keep the Storage Additive in the snow blower and chain saw.
will be ordring more
(Posted on 4/9/13)
Review by jimmy suede
Price Value Quality