Eastwood TIG Welder 200 Amp AC/DC

Eastwood TIG Welder 200 Amp AC/DC

Product Review (submitted on July 3, 2011):

Huge learning curve but you get used to it.A full tank of argon and you're up and running. the Hand control on this thing is annoying to use.The foot pedal works flawlessly.Your standard Harbor Freight welding helmut will work 40% of the time with this machine the other 60% of the time you'll be blinded by the arc.So upgrade to a digital welding helmut. This machine is not short on power it will burn holes through various gauges of steel at low amps with ease.110volt works great.The only downside to tig is the argon consumption buy a couple tanks or get a huge one.Overall great machine