- Rockwood Pneumatic Paint Shaker
Rockwood Pneumatic Paint Shaker
Air powered paint shaker mixes standard pint to gallon cans perfectly in minutes.
- Fits standard 1 pint to 1 gallon round paint cans
- Compact, lightweight design
- Heavy duty construction
- 1110 cycles per minute
- Requires 70psi @ 4.3cfm
- Durable powder coated finish
In just 2 minutes this Rockford pneumatic paint shaker will perfectly mix paints from a 1 pint can all the way up to a full gallon. Needs just 70psi and 4.3cfm to deliver professional quality paint mixing at 1110 cycles per minute. Lightweight and compact, it can be set up and ready to shake paint in almost no time at all.
With a lightweight, compact design, but featuring heavy duty construction, this pneumatic paint shaker will give you years of service. Durable powder coated finish with a grease fitting for easy serviceability. Handles all standard round paint cans from 1 pint to 1 gallon.
(1) Paint Shaker
(1) Air Inlet Ball Valve
(2) Hose Clamps
(1) Roll of Teflon® Thread Tape
(1) Angle Adjustment Valve/Bulkhead Pipe-Hose Fitting with Nut
• Air Inlet Thread Size: 1/4” FNPT
• Speed: Max. 700 Cycles per Minute with 1 Gallon (16lbs. max.)
• Maximum Pressure: 95 PSI [6.5 bar] / Air Consumption: 4.3 CFM [122 cmm]
Read instruction manual before using this product. Shaker MUST be mounted to rigid immobile surface. Improper use and/or mounting could result in personal or property damage.
60 Day Warranty
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
1st stage removes moisture, particulates; 2nd removes oil, aerosolsOnly $244.99
Complete professional quality HVLP paint & detail gun kit at a DIY price
Easily manage your air hose in your shop or home garage
Everything you need to plumb your shop with 3/4" tubing, 3 air outletsOnly $229.99
Add multiple air line outlets to help you work more easily with air toolsOnly $129.99
No more coffee cans! Rinse and reuse; measuring marks on cupsOnly $4.99
2-stage filtration removes particles down to 70 micronsOnly $279.99