- Rust Encapsulator Black Qt. case/12
Rust Encapsulator Black Qt. case/12
- It's easy to use. Just remove any loose rust and wax, oil or grease. Then brush Rust Encapsulator on (if you prefer, thin up to 20% with lacquer thinner and spray)
- It seals and stops rust and corrosion from spreading. Use over or under body fillers
- Rust Encapsulator is a great primer for floor pans and other under-body parts. It fills tiny pin-holes and surface irregularities, and is compatible with lacquer, enamel and urethane top coats (including Eastwood Chassis Black)
- For the absolute ultimate rust remedy, first brush or spray on Eastwood Rust Converter, then prime with Rust Encapsulator
- Available in black
About Rust Encapsulator Black Qt. case/12
Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has been tested by an independent lab to be the most effective rust preventive product yet. Tested against well-known brands, the Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has proven to be superior in sunlight resistance, preventing rust creep, and overall durability. One quart covers about 50 sq. ft. with a double coat. Can be thinned up to 20% with lacquer thinner for spraying. Contains no isocyanates. Heat resistant up to 400³ F. Made in the USA. Buy 3 or more and save.
Not for sale or use in California. Eastwood Paints are formulated to meet National Rule VOC regulations, check with your local and state guidelines as some areas may have stricter regulations than others.
Due to regulations pertaining to recycling, we are unable to ship this product to Alberta, Canada.