- Eastwood Original Chassis Black Paint
- Great results with 60-70% gloss in the Satin and 85% gloss in the Gloss Chassis Black, Great for suspension parts and frame
- Epoxy fortified - formulated to resist chips, corrosion, and high temperatures
- High solids for better coverage and durabilty
- Cover entire chassis with just 3-5 aerosol cans
- Works great over bare metal or Rust Encapsulator
- Correct for all makes and models
- UV Resistant
Do you have a product idea? Click Here to suggest it!
About Eastwood Original Chassis Black Paint
Not glossy, not dull, just right! Authentic 60-70% gloss looks great on suspension parts and frame. Also available in Qts (covers 40 sq. ft.). Aerosol (covers 8 sq. ft.). Proper for all makes and models. Tough formulation resists chips, corrosion and temperatures up to 300 degrees F; covers fast, up to four times the coverage of similar size Aerosols.; cover entire chassis with just 3-5 cans! (Available in quarts, spray only). Smoothly applies over bare metal, Eastwood Rust Encapsulator, or Eastwood Chassis Black Primer. Buy 3 or more and save.Made in the USA. 30 Day Eastwood Warranty.
One 14 oz. aerosol can covers 8 Sq. ft, Max Temp 300F. The average car needs 3 to 5 cans.
Chassis Black Aerosol is a durable, high solids paint. Can be applied to bare metal/primed surfaces for better durability. Covers 8 sq ft, and withstands up to 300 degrees F. For rusty areas, we recommend the Chassis Restoration Kit (10067Z). Chassis Black works great over bare metal, Chassis Black Primer, or Eastwood Rust Encapsulator. Allow 15-20 minutes between coats. Recoating after 12 hours will preserve the same gloss level. After application, the object should dry overnight before use. For best results, use when can is between 70F to 90F, 50% or less humidity. DO NOT topcoat Chassis Black with Chassis Black more than 45 minutes after last coat as lifting may occur. DO NOT use Chassis Black over single stage Self-Etching Primer.
Use in a well ventilated area. Respirator required.