- Wiss Aviation Snips M1R Left
Wiss Aviation Snips M1R Left
- Spring action for fast, effortless feed.
- Serrated blades for cleanest cuts
- Handles made of high tensile strength alloy steel and designed to offer compound lever action for higher cutting force
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch
- Cuts up to 18-gauge galvanized steel
About Wiss Aviation Snips M1R Left
The nonslip serrated jaw is made of tough molybdenum steel and holds material firmly while uniformly spreading the cutting force across the blade edge.Spring action for fast, effortless feed. Handles made of high tensile strength alloy steel and designed to offer compound lever action for higher cutting force . Nonslip, textured grips and safety latch. Cuts up to 18 gauge galvanized steel. Left, Right, and Straight Snips are designed to cut straight, complex patterns, circular shapes and acute angles. Made in the USA.
One Left Cut Snips
Always wear appropriate eye, hand and body protection as edges of material being cut are sharp. Only use tools for their intended purpose.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Final product imported.
Customers also viewed:
Durable snips offer superior cutting performance
The 3 basic snips, plus bull-nose and straight long-cut
Drop-forged, chrome molybdenum steel, induction-hardened cutting edges