- 2017 Product Sweepstakes Rules June18
Eastwood Product Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Eastwood Product Giveaway("Promotion") begins at 12:01:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on June 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 30, 2018 ("Promotion Period"). The promotion contains a game of chance ("Sweepstakes").The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, associated with or certified by Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook"). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Sponsor at the address listed below and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the prize winners or if the user opts in to receive more information.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia (excludes Alaska and Hawaii), who are at least eighteen (18) (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of The Easthill Group Inc. d/b/a The Eastwood Company (the "Sponsor"), and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, "Promotion Parties") their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2) TIMING: The Promotion will consist of phases, as detailed below:
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To participate, go to www.eastwood.com (the "Website") during the Contest Entry Period to gain access to the Contest entry form, if you have not done so previously. On the entry page, you will then need to enter your email address to the entry form and will need to completely enter your information- an official contest entry form (required fields include: Full Name and Email address. Limit of one (1) Entry per person, per email address during the Contest Entry Period. A grand prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission to receive promotional marketing emails and materials from Eastwood.
4) SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about July 12, 2018, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about July 12, 2018 from Eastwood, using contact information provided on the entry form. The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and where not prohibited Publicity Release within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. The potential Winner will be confirmed upon Sponsor's satisfaction. If the potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (as applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or notification is returned as undeliverable, potential Winner forfeits the prize. If a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify a winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the Winner’s name, city, state or province, territory, likeness, Entry and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
6) PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS A total of one (1) prize per month will be awarded during the Promotion.
7) PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) sweepstakes prize per person/per household. If it is discovered during prize verification you have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit, you will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, which subvert the entry process, are void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
9) GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon potential winner’s verification of eligibility and final approval by Sponsor. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer or assignment of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. If any winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
11) RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys' fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12) DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the judging procedure outlined above or in a random drawing for the Sweepstakes if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor's sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 6.
13) CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
14) TAX INFORMATION:All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form may be issued to the Contest Grand Prize Winner.
15) WINNER LIST: Winner will be posted to Eastwood’s Facebook page within 5 days of fulfilling the prize.
SPONSOR: The Easthill Group Inc. d/b/a The Eastwood Company, 263 Shoemaker Road, Pottstown, PA 19464