- Eastwood 5/16in Pneumatic Spotweld Drill
Eastwood 5/16in Pneumatic Spotweld Drill
Item #31264 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood 5/16” [8mm] Spot Weld Drill makes drilling out spot welds for panel removal a less tedious and much safer job!
- Makes spot-weld drilling safer, faster and much easier
- Automatic bit advance feature with sturdy backing hook
- Precise cutting depth adjustment allows drilling through outer panel only with no damage to underlying panel
- Quick bit replacement. Uses Eastwood #31266 Replacement Spot Weld Bits
It features an automatic bit advance feature with positive spot weld cutting depth adjustment and a removable backing hook. The set-screw drill bit retaining design provides convenient and secure cutting bit changes.
(1) 5/16” Bit
(1) ¼” MNPT Quick Connect Air Fitting
(1) Bit Retaining Screw Wrench
Uses # 31266 Replacement Bits
Spot Weld Capacity: 1/4" & 5/16” [6 & 8mm]
Air Consumption: 4 cfm [114 lm]
RPM: 1,600 free speed
Maximum Inlet Air Pressure: 90 psi [6.3 bar]
Inlet thread size: 1/4” FNPT.
Thoroughly read and understand these product instructions before using the Eastwood Spot Weld Drill.
Use ANSI approved safety glasses. Everyday eyeglasses are NOT safety glasses.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers