- NOCO 6-12V 750mA Battery Charger G750
NOCO 6-12V 750mA Battery Charger G750
G750 6V and 12V .75A UltraSafe Battery Charger and Maintainer
- A 6V and 12V battery charger and maintainer
- Charges lead-acid batteries up to 30 amp-hours
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries
The G750 is a portable automatic battery charger and maintainer for both 6V and 12V lead-acid batteries. Designed for charging a Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, Personal Watercraft, Lawn Mower and much more. It also can be used as a battery maintainer to keep a Car, Boat, RV, and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. And it monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge and complete with a built-in battery desulfator to rejuvenate under performing batteries.
- G750 Battery Charger and Maintainer
- GC001 Battery Clamps
- GC002 Eyelet Connectors
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Input Voltage AC: 85-130 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery Voltages: Charges 6-Volt and 12-Volt Lead-Acid Batteries
- Charging Amperage: .75 Amps
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (Max)
- IP Protection: IP60
- DC Cord: 60-Inches (18AWG)
- Battery Capacity Range: Ideal for Batteries Between 2 to 30 Amp-Hours. Suitable for Maintaining All Battery Sizes
- Types of Batteries: Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
Advanced diagnostics - Battery charging with intelligence.
Smart battery chargers can be frustration. It won't simply begin charging if it detects a weak or damaged battery or force charging if it detects an unsafe or abnormal charging condition. But prevention is just one aspect. Understanding and finding a solution is just as critical. Welcome to Advanced Diagnostics, which analyzes battery feedback and display a particular error pattern if a problem is detected. Each flash pattern tells you what's wrong, and how to quickly fix it.
Single Flash: Battery will not hold a charge and should be checked by a professional.
Double Flash: Possible battery short, and should be verified by a professional.
Triple Flash: Battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Double check the battery matches the charge mode.
Error LED Solid Red: Reverse polarity. Reverse the connections to the battery.
Standby LED Solid Orange: Battery voltage is too low for the battery charger to detect the battery.
Always read instructions before using this product and always wear propper safety gear when using this product.
1 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers