Infrared Thermometer lets you determine a wide range of temperatures from a safe distance away...12:1 distance to target ratio. Complete your tool chest with this versatile High Temperature Infrared Thermometer from ATD Tools. With its ergonomic grip and easy to read backlit LCD display
About ATD Tools Laser Infrared Thermometer 70001
- Measurement Range - (-60C to 550C) -76F to 1022F
- Operating Range - (0C to 50C) 32F to 122F
- Accuracy - +/- (1.5C) - 2.7F
- Response Time (90%) - 1 Second
- Distance to Spot - 12:1
- Battery Life - Typical 18 Hours-Minimum 14 Hours Continuous Use
- Dimensions - 4.43" X 5.82" X 1.63"
- Tool Net Weight - 5.1 oz. Including (2X) AAA Batteries
Note: Under the electromagnetic field of 3V/m from 200 to 600MHz, the maximum error is 10°C (18°F.)
EMC/RFI: Readings may be affected if the unit is operated within radio frequency electromagnetic field strength of approximately 3 volts per meter, but the performance of the instrument will not be permanently affected.
Do not shine laser into the eyes of humans or animals. Permanent injury can occur. These are NOT for measuring human body temperature.