ATK Chevy LQ4 408 Boost/Nitrous Short Block 58 Tooth -10cc Dished SP26-B Engine
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- In Stock
The ATK SP26-B Chevy LQ4 408 Short Block is designed for engines that use either boost or nitrous. Forged components make this unit tough and sturdy, while the sealed freeze and oil galley plugs prevent leaks for trouble-free maintenance. This short block features upgrade ARP main studs for exceptional strength and durability.
Short Block Specification
- Block: GM 6.0L Iron LQ4
- Bore/Stroke: 4.030 x 4.000
- Displacement: 408 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Manley 4340 Forged 4.000" Stroker Internally Balanced 58 Tooth
- Connecting Rods: Manley 4340 Forged H Beam 6.125" ARP 2000 Bolts
- Pistons: 2618 Forged +10cc Dished
- Piston Rings: Total Seal CS AP Steel Top Ring
- Compression Ratio: 64cc=11.1:1/66cc=10.8:1/70cc=10.3:1
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.