Optimize the performance of the engine by using this ATK Chevy LQ9 Gen IV 370CI short block replacement. Suitable for naturally aspirated engine combinations, it features flat top Wiseco 2618 forged pistons and Wiseco GFX steel top piston rings. It is installed with camshaft bearings, freeze plugs and oil galley plugs.
Short block Specifications:
- Block: GM 6.0L Iron Gen IV
- Bore/Stroke: 4.000" x 3.622"
- Displacement: 364 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: OE Reground 3.622" Internally Balanced 24 Tooth
- Connecting Rods: Scat 4340 Forged I Beam 6.125" ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Wiseco 2618 Forged -3.2cc Flat Top
- Piston Rings: Wiseco GFX with Steel Top Ring
- Compression Ratio: 64cc = 10.6:1 / 68cc = 10:1 / 72cc = 9.7:1 (can vary due to deck height/gasket thickness)
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Weight: 285
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.
ATK High Performance Chevy LQ9 Gen IV 370CI Short Block
• Oil: 5W30
• Harmonic Balancer/Damper: Internally Balanced
• Flex Plate / Flywheel: Internally Balanced
• Head Gasket: .051''
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts.
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov