This ATK Chevy LQ9 Gen IV 408 replacement short block is designed for high-demanding engines. It includes Manley 2618 forged pistol and Total Seal CS AP with steel top ring gapped to meet the needs of engines used for boost or nitrous applications. This short block comes installed with camshaft bearings, freeze plugs and oil galley plugs.
Short block Specifications:
- Block: GM 6.0L Iron Gen IV
- Bore/Stroke: 4.030 x 4.000
- Displacement: 408 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Manley 4340 Forged 4.000" Stroker Internally Balanced 58 Tooth
- Connecting Rods: Manley 4340 Forged H Beam 6.125" ARP 2000 Bolts
- Pistons: Manley 2618 Forged -29cc Dished
- Piston Rings: Total Seal CS AP with Steel top ring gapped for nitrous/boost
- Compression Ratio: 64cc = 9.3:1 / 68cc = 9.0:1 / 72cc= 8.7:1 (can vary due to deck height/gasket thickness)
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
- Weight: 285
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK High Performance Engines LQ9 Gen IV 408 Boost/Nitrous Short Block
• Oil: 5W30
• Harmonic Balancer/Damper: Internally Balanced
• Flex Plate / Flywheel: Internally Balanced
• Head Gasket: .051''
Disclaimer: The parts listed are ATK’s recommendations of parts to be used to obtain our power figures listed. Power figures can vary based on parts used by the end user. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify components will work for their application. Some modifications to the vehicle may be required using these and or other aftermarket parts.
Shipping is free and lift gate will be provided.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov