ATK Chevy LQ9 Gen IV 408 Boost/Nitrous Short Block 58 Tooth Flat Top SP32-G4-B Engine
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
The ATK Chevy LQ9 Gen IV 408 Short Block includes Total Seal CS AP piston rings for use with engines that run with nitrous or boost. To offer exceptional strength and durability, this short block is assembled with GM cast Iron Gen IV block, forged aluminum piston, forged steel connecting rod, and forged steel crankshaft.
Short Block Specification
- Block: GM 6.0L Iron Gen IV
- Bore/Stroke: 4.030 x 4.000
- Displacement: 408 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Manley 4340 Forged 4.000" Stroker Internally Balanced 58 Tooth
- Connecting Rods: Manley 4340 Forged H Beam 6.125" ARP 2000 Bolts
- Pistons: Manley 2618 Forged -4cc Flat Top
- Piston Rings: Total Seal CS AP with Steel top ring gapped for nitrous/boost
- Compression Ratio: 64cc = 11.9:1 / 68cc = 11.4:1 / 72cc= 11.0:1 (can vary due to deck height/gasket thickness)
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.