ATK Chevy LQ9 Gen IV 408 Stroker Short Block 58 Tooth Flat Top SP32-G4 Engine
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- In Stock
The ATK Chevy LQ9 Gen IV 408 Stroker Short Block is made for naturally aspirated applications. Assembled with cast iron engine block, Manley forged piston and Manley forged crankshaft, this short block is exceptionally sturdy to offer a solid foundation to the engine. This short block includes sealed freeze plugs and oil galley plugs to prevent leaks.
Short Block Specification
- Block: GM 6.0L Iron Gen IV
- Bore/Stroke: 4.030 x 4.000
- Displacement: 408 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Manley 4340 Forged 4.000" Stroker Internally Balanced 58 Tooth
- Connecting Rods: Manley 4340 Forged H Beam 6.125" ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Manley 2618 Forged -4cc Flat Top
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 64cc = 11.9:1 / 68cc = 11.4:1 / 72cc = 11.0:1 (can vary due to deck height/gasket thickness)
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.