ATK Chevy LS 408 Short Block 58 Tooth Flat Top SP32 Engine
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- In Stock
Built with highly sturdy and durable components, the ATK Chevy LS 408 Short Block offers a reliable support to your high-performance engine. Its 408 C.I.D. displacement offers more power to the engine and balanced assembly ensures a smoother performance. This short block includes sealed freeze plugs and oil galley plugs for leak-free operation.
Short Block Specification
- Block: GM 6.0L Iron LQ4
- Bore/Stroke: 4.030 x 4.000
- Displacement: 408 C.I.D.
- Crankshaft: Manley 4340 Forged 4.000" Stroker Internally Balanced 58 Tooth
- Connecting Rods: Manley 4340 Forged H Beam 6.125" ARP 8740 Bolts
- Pistons: Manley 2618 Forged +4cc Flat Top
- Piston Rings: Moly Rings
- Compression Ratio: 64cc=11.9:1/66cc=11.6:1/70cc=11.1:1
- Camshaft Bearings: Installed & Clocked to OEM Position
- Freeze Plugs: Brass Installed & Sealed
- Oil Galley Plugs: Installed & Sealed
Every great build needs a solid foundation! For that reason, we take the hard work out of the picture by selling short blocks that are ready for you to complete yourself. Our GM Short Blocks are most commonly packaged as the engine block assembled with Pistons, Piston Rings and Crankshaft installed.
ATK specializes in muscle. With the highest quality internal parts and Dyno Proven combinations of every engine built, ATK is able to add the most bang for your buck and back it up with an industry leading warranty.